Monday, May 26, 2008

Our First Haircuts




Well Cole's hair was starting to look like a big old mop and so we decided to give him his first hair cut. Michelle now thinks that he no longer looks like a baby. We cut the other boy's hair this morning and Ashlyn has been wanting hers cut for so long now that we finally decided to let her. She was so excited!! They cut off 6-1/2 inches. Yikes!!! It looks great though. She told us that she really likes it and the people there said she looks really cute. When getting out of the car Ashlyn told us that now people will say I'm pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! No more luscious curls!! I love how Cole is more interested in the cups he is playing with.

Unknown said...

Hey cute pictures and if I don't say so myself dang cute grandkids.