Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Answers anyone?

Why is it that when the rough gets going it never seems to end, that is my question? So we have had trial after trial in our lives and just when we thought it was our turn for victory we got the short end of the stick. Sometimes I just have to express myself in words to get the frustration off of my shoulders for the time being.
I am so thankful for a loving family and for my testimony of the gospel. Without those I would be so completely lost. We all go through different trials at different times in our lives and some of the trials I have been grateful for (I know that sounds crazy, but I learn from them). I just wish I knew when our turn for victory was near. I guess that would make things to easy, so I'll keep being patient and try to become a better person as a whole. At least we are blessed with a roof over our head, jobs, food, clothes, and good health it could be worse, much worse. And I am a stay at home mom. So I really shouldn't complain at all. Sorry if you found this to be a boring read it just helps me feel better to write about it. Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Absolutely not boring! I just feel so badly for you. The past 2 years have been a little rough for us too with more trials than we've faced in the 9 years of our marriage combined. I hope everything is okay. Hang in there, Michelle. Your victory will come. It really will...

Ryan & Keri said...

Michelle, hang in there. I know exactly what you mean, but I do what you do it. I get it out and turn it over to the Lord. And I look around at others. There is always someone who has it worse than I do. Keep your chin up. Know that he won't give you more than you can handle, and He's molding you into what He wants you to become. You can do it. Submission is much easier to say than do. I'm cheerin' for you!

Cami said...

I'm sorry you are going through a tough trial. You have an amazing testimony and I love that you stated your blessings. If there is anything that I can do for you let me know! Thank you for posting this. It has made me realize I have so much to be thankful for!

Ryan & Keri said...

Michelle, Ryan and I just watched the Mormon Messages at lds.org. Listen to Elder Bednar's short clip called, "Tender Mercies of The Lord." It made me think of you. Hope things are going better.

Jeni said...

Hey, Sorry I missed seeing you guys when I was up there! I was only there for a little while, but I got to see Julie and she said that you guys have sure been dealt the bad card time after time! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you are trying to have a good attitude about it, but it is definately hard when you are in the middle of it and can't see any end in sight!! I know because I am there too!! Just keep hanging on and don't forget who's in control! Do your best and the Lord will make up for the rest!! Wishing you better in the future!! LOL

Julie said...

Hey! :) Thank YOU for coming with us Monday! We got some cute pics, so prepare to see them! :) You guys are seriously a blast to be with! It amazes me at the strength you guys have knowing all you have truly been through! You amaze me. Simple as that. You guys are great examples of enduring to the end and relying on the Lord in some of the hardest times. Its what we all are striving to do, yet you guys are already doing it. Continually. You will be blessed for it too. Thank you for that example. Your fairytale day is coming.I feel it :) its right around the corner. We love you guys!

**ps....lets plan another double date! That was the highlight of our week!

Kira Anne said...

Michelle! I don't know what is going on right now, but *wow* you have amazing friends!! All their comments are more than what I could write to you to cheer you up. Besides I feel like you are the one who cheers up everyone else!! You are the sweetest of sweet and the greatest of the great. The cream of the crop, sweetie! I hope you give yourself a great big virtual hug from me! <-----HUG------> ;) I love you Michelle! Wish I could be closer for you. One scripture comes to my mind for ya: Alma 7:27 The Lord truly loves you and knows your sorrows!! :) Call me if you need to talk or need anything!!! :) 8012431985 Love always, Kira Anne =)