Monday, May 9, 2011

camp

So, I am preparing for the never ending task (it's what it seems like) of getting ready for girls camp. As a young woman I never realized how much my leaders did. I'm sure most of us didn't realize what our leaders did for us. This will be my 3rd yr going to girls camp as a leader, but only the 2nd one I've gone to. Last yr I was out of town during girls camp. I do have to mention though that when I got back home from vacation, I went to youth conference which was a three day camp. So I could still consider this my 3rd time going. I hope that things will come together smoothly. It's getting the YW to cooperate and come to all the planning activities that is difficult. I have a great group of GALS to work with and it should be fun to get to camp and just let loose. It's amazing how much more you get to know  those you work with when you spend 3 nights and 3 1/2 days with them. 
Lets get the party started, (I have to be positive here)!!

(Shanilee, if you see this, I saw your comment, I was going to respond back on your blog, but you have it private)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Michelle you're going to do great! I bet the girls will LOVE you and you'll be one of those fun, cute leaders.

Jeni said...

Hey Michelle, I don't know if you are still updating this, but just wanted to let you know my blog address changed: onecutefamily.blogspot.com! Hope you guys are doing okay and Girl's camp went good!