Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cole's Somersaults



Hey we just finally got some video of Cole and his amazing acrobatics. He learned how to do these by watching Cameron doing them about a month ago and we just finally got around to posting it. Ashlyn is getting him to do them in this video.

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is so cute. I've never met this little Cole. What a cutie- just like the rest.

Anonymous said...

You've got a little tumbler all the way! That's pretty good for him to be that young and do somersaults consistantly. Usually kids that age will only do it once in a while. Talented little ones!!

Ryan & Keri said...

Way to go, Cole, and he's so proud of himself! I love his smile and clapping!

Kjrstin said...

So, I just saw that you left a comment on one of my blogs (I didn't have the email settings on... durr). Anyway, it's fun to see the pics and videos of your kidlets.

Our other blog is more up to date than the one you left a comment on. It's walterswiggles.blogspot.com.

Crazy you are staying in Logan. I'm glad for you, though. Seems like life is good there. We need to get together soon!
Kjrstin

Rana said...

WOW! I"ve never seen some one so little do summer salts like that, I'm so glad Ashlyn can have him do neat things like that.