Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAIRCUT TIME AGAIN


Well we decided that Cole needed another haircut and he is soooooo cute!! Yes we are prejudice. This time he let us use the clippers on the back and he didn't even cry. His little head is so cute.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

is that family picture new?! did you go hire somebody else because I'm taking too long to pick a day and time...j/k ;) what's the website for the crystals? gotta set up a photo shoot real soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten in the last couple of months. Unreal. Your new family photo is awesome. I love it!

Julie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture on the blog! You guys look great!! The haircut looks like a ton of fun! I sure wish I could get Cam to sit still and NOT cry when I turned the clippers on! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Kathy Rose said...

The hair cut looks great...so cute. And yes, he is absolutely adorable!!

Megan said...

The new picture is great. I have been thinking about the guy slipping on the banana peel and it makes me laugh and then I feel better. so thank you for the smile during the day!

Ryan & Keri said...

You did that?! I'm so amazed, Michelle. What is the secret?! Seriously, he looks so cute-such a little man with his little spikes. He's a doll! Keep the chics away--he's yours!

kevin and angie said...

What a cute kid!! I love how you can just see on his face that he thinks he is such a big boy. SO cute!!!

Jeni said...

Your blog is sooooo cute! You are also so much more advanced than I am and I've been doing this for about a year now! I'll have to learn from your example and try out the new videos and music, etc.! I love your family pictures! You have such a cute little family! Thanks for the laughs!

Rana said...

What a darling little man!