Here's the rules for this tag:
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Okay, so it's been quite a while since I was tagged and I am just getting to it now. Sorry it has taken me so long. I really can't think of 8 facts, so they might be kinda dumb. Here it goes:
1. I am really really short. My actual height is 4'10 1/2". I used to be 4'11" I must of shrank. I'll blame it on having kids :)
2. I am a perfectionist. It drives me crazy to have a messy house, dirty clothes (just ask Jason or the kids), or a dirty car (although you wouldn't know it because it's always dirty).
3. I will not go out anywhere without my hair and makeup done. Although, I have taken Austin to school without all my makeup on, only so he wouldn't be late.
4. I make the best homemade bread. At least that's what my family used to tell me when I was younger. My recipe makes 5 loaves at a time and NO, I do not use a bread machine. I have a Bosch to mix the dough and then I do the rest by hand.
5. I was a cheerleader in 7th,8th,and 9th grade. Don't ask me to do any tricks though, I'm terrible and can't do anything, seriously!!
6. I was also homecoming queen my 9th grade year. Don't worry it was a little po-dunk school. Not much to shout out about. Although I'll admit I thought I was pretty cool then. Now I look back and think what a retard I was, only because I thought I was cool.
7. I got married when I was 17 (I turned 18, 2 months later).And it was also 4 months before high school graduation. Was sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple 17 months later to my sweet hubby and our first son. Sweet memories I'll never forget!
8. I was featured with Jason in an Ensign article in April 2003.. We were models for a story featured in it. I was also going to be in a book called "Where do babies come from" as a model, because I was pregnant with Ashlyn. The Illustrator drew me and it was going to be published and sold at Deseret Book. I found out later that they had to many pregnant women already drawn and so they didn't need the one of me. I was a little saddened. I thought it would be so cool to be in a book, wouldn't we all. I got over it though. Oh, and they did sell the book too.
I tag: Julie, Lisa, Jeni, Angie, Megan, Kjrstin, Keri, and Tana. If you don't do this I'll have to hurt you all. J/K. If you don't get around to it that's okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
I totally understand about not having a messy house. It's so hard to think with a dirty home! :) I also won't be seen without make up on!! Although, I must say that sometimes my hair looks yucky when I see people....I don't like it though. I love what you said in #6. It made me laugh. All high school kids think they're cool and when you look at kids in high school now you hope that you didn't act like that, but you know you did. :)
That was fun! I learned a few things about you:) How do you get picked for these cool 'features'? You're famous! That's way awesome!! Hope things are going better for you guys. We're thinking of you!
It was good to learn a little more about you! Thanks for sharing! You are amazing!
I love hearing about you! All of those things were new information--except for being short. I didn't realize the measurements, though--you're hilarious, Michelle! And I have never seen you without make-up on or your hair undone. You're beautiful! (It may take me a week to get to, but I will try to do the tag.)
Okay, you just got tagged again and if you take this long to respond again, I might just have to come all the way to Utah and bop ya! Just kidding. So, where's this homemade bread of yours?! We might be coming home for Christmas... can we see you guys?
Hey there cutie- thanks for your kind words. You are so sweet. I actually thought of calling you- but you have 4 kids already!! I didn't want to dump another VERY active one on you! lol Some days are still hard, but we muttle through!
Again, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, Michelle! And your blog is adorable-- I have absolutely NO idea how you do it! I am so blog stupid! LOL
-Kira Anne =)
Michelle, it's no favor at all to talk to Mauri. I just wrote a note on her blog, so hopefully, you'll be hearing her soon via a comment on your blog.
I'm so happy to find you have a blog!! Your little family is SO cute!! I can't believe how big your "baby" is!! I would love to invite you to our blog. If you will send an email to marzbar9@yahoo.com I will have your email address and will send you an invite! I can't wait to keep in touch through the wonderful world of blogging! :)
Mauri Allen
this was fun to read michelle! that is pretty cool about the ensign and the book.
Oh my heck your kids are growing like little weeds on steroids!! Hey boys and Ashlyn hope you guys are doing well!! Keep your folks in line for us!
well, that link om my blog for michelle's blog isn't working for some reason. i left a comment on her blog, gave her your blog address and email address (so that she can invite you to view her blog. i think her blog's a private one). oh, and guess what?! you both have the same blog background....small world ;) thanks for leaving all those comments on my blogs. don't worry, i'm working on your family's photos too. they look WAY AWESOME, if I do say so myself ;)
Post a Comment