
Today November 13, 2008 is a great day for us to think about. It has been four months since the passing of our beloved brother/brother in-law, and uncle. We just wanted to reflect on what would have been his 34th birthday. Brian, this goes out to you, "Happy Birthday". Brian was such a tease always giving the bunny ears. This day is also a day that our niece Brittney shared with








9 comments:
want some of my favorite recipes?! i did have the link to my recipe blog on that post. you just hover your mouse over the words "my recipe blog" and click on it once the letters change color, and it should take you right to that blog. or you could just type this blog address in: http://yummyinthetummy-lisa.blogspot.com
good to remember brian.
speaking of family stuff, we are assembling a address list for invites to my parents 50th anniversary party. can i get your address and do you have cathy jo's and brad's?
if you want, email them to me at kjrstin@gmail.com.
Great post. Nice to keep him in your thoughts.
Your family picture is awesome, Michelle, you hot thing you! Your hair looks awesome! We'll be back to visit in 1 month, BTw
Hi Michelle, it's Michele Roberts. Lisa gave me your blog and I emailed you an invite to my blog. Let me know if you need me to resend it if it didn't work. My email is michelesroberts@gmail.com It looks like you and your family are doing well. I can't believe how big your kids have grown. You have a good looking family!
That's a sweet dedication to your bro-in-law! I hope you guys are doing okay this time of the year! Let us know if we can do anything for you! You guys are great!
:( I'm sorry he is gone, but I really hope and have prayed that you can heal.
Sweet 16, how special!
The new family picture is so fun!
Great post! These are the hardest ones to know exactly what to write!.... Great job.
I love the new picture on your blog too! You guys are so dang cute! I can't get over it! We need to chill again...that was fun! I hope all is well, let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!
Hey Clarke's!!! It was fun to see you guys, even if it was just for a minute. :) We think you guys are so funny, and of course I mean that in a 'fun to be with, laugh with, GOOD way, ya know? We will definitely keep you posted, as long as you guys do the same!!! It is fun to check up on you and to keep in touch.
Hey Michelle! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Send me an email at hummer72@gmail.com and I will get you an invite sent out. Thanks.
Post a Comment