Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kids doing small chores

So I asked Cameron to do the dishes that can't go in the dishwasher and he was so excited. Boy, I know that won't stay the same. So because he was doing the dishes Ashlyn wanted to do something. I let her vacuum. She didn't want to stop. I thought it was pretty cute and Cole just walked around wondering what he could do. He just watched. Austin was the lucky one he was at scouts, but he'll have his turn.

2 comments:

The Hammers said...

Are you kidding me?!? I give my kids chores like, put the shoes away and they FREAK out! Keep going on this. I'd give them money or something to keep them going. Good job Mom!!!

Kathy Rose said...

Yay! How nice. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to do things like that. :) Keep it going...it's good for them. :)