Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Black + White = F.A.N.C.Y.......DATE!!!


So, Jason & I decided we wanted to go out. BUT we didn't just want to go out we wanted to go ALL OUT!! You know if you stop and think about it, when was the last time you got all dressed up. Probably at your wedding. That's what we were thinking. So we set our minds out and about and decided we were going to do something fantastic and wonderful. We had some other friends that were going to go with us so their would have been six of us, and both couples crashed on us right before. The one couple a few days notice, the other couple a few hrs notice. They both had legitimate reasons so, we figured we could let them off the hook this time. Anyhow, on with our date just the two of us. We went out on Saturday (Easter Weekend) not purposly choosing this weekend, but it turned out great!!! We put on our recently purchased DUDS (we got amazing deals on them) and headed out to an Italian Restaurant called Le'Nonne's. It was DELICIOUS, they served us some bread with some olive oil green stuff to put on the bread. I thought it looked a little interesting to eat and it was yummy. Jason had spinach stuffed ravioli and I had penne pasta with diced pears. Oh my was it YUMMY to the tummy!! I have a story to tell. Jason's dish wasn't as big as mine. He was still hungry, I had only eatin maybe half of my dish and I was getting extremely full. Our server came to the table to ask if everything was okay and Jason proceeds to tell the server that he would like a penne pasta like mine. The server dashed off at once to get it ordered, I looked at him and started laughing. I thought he could have eatin the rest of mine, I couldn't eat it all. To late for that, his dish had already been ordered. It was funny because he was really THAT HUNGRY, I wondered what our server thought? What was even funnier was that he only had about six bites of the penne and he was FULL and couldn't eat any more. So we ended up bringing both of our leftovers home. After eating we decided to be adventurous and go to a play. Now, plays aren't our thing. We have never been to one or ever thought of going to one until now. We went to the Morgan Theatre and watched The Madwomen of Chaillot. Let me just say, it was very different. It had two acts with a 15 min. intermission. When intermission came we were trying to decide if we should stay or leave. We decided to stay because we wanted to see how it was going to end and because we spent the $ and figured we didn't want to waste it(even though we did waste it). All in all we were glad that we stayed and decided next time we'll do something more of our type. We would consider another play if we know it's a good one, maybe. That was our F>U>N evening and can't wait to get dressed up again another time hopefully with other people to join us!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

becky ward said...

you guys are so fun. what a great idea. and you both look FABULOUS!

Lisa said...

glad you two could have a fancy date night. looks like you had fun.

Kristy said...

What a great idea...you guys look NICE!

Julie said...

Super cute! you guys look great! I am sorry we couldn't go! It looked like a TON of fun! Can't wait to see the outfits at church again!!!

Drew and Mariann said...

You two are ADORABLE!!! SO CUTE!!!

Cami said...

That would be the funnest thing! You guys looked SO cute too! I loved your dress! What a fun night!

Kira Anne said...

Hey there! We do a fancy night twice a year (that was one of the conditions of us getting married... lol!) So far, we've kept it up! It's fun to get all decked out, right?
Anyhow... the house is off the market now, so that is why the page said "error" and doesn't show up anymore. :( It's super cute though! lol You'll just have to believe me I guess! :) We'll post more pics when we get up there.
Love ya!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun idea! I LOVE going on any type of dates with Ryan--but when you add dressing up--EVEN better!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... I love LeNonne's! So jealous!