I wanted to do a just because, for the love of my life. I Love him so so MUCH! I was sitting here thinking about life in general for my family and was reminded how grateful I am for my husband. He does so Much for our family, works incredibly hard to provide and support us in all of our daily tasks. Without him I would only be half of who I am. He loves us so much and does anything for our kids and I, not to mention he spoils me way beyond what I probably deserve, but that's what makes me love him even more. He is a great husband and father and I appreciate his great talents!! P.S. I think he is way "HoT" too, sorry if that's a little more than you all wanted to know, but I had to include it. I love you sweety!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
What a sweet love note!!!
Post a Comment