This time of year always has a big change for us. Because of where we live our lives are constantly being embraced by new people. I am sad to see all of the friends we have made move, but I am extremely excited for them too!! I can't wait until it is our turn to move on as well.
I keep telling myself it must not be time for us to move on, and we are needed here. I don't know why and I probably won't know until that time comes. So, I have to keep my head up and be grateful that I can








8 comments:
you guys are so cute!! ALL of you!! Time definitely goes by way too fast...but it looks like you're truly enjoying every moment of it! :)
Cute pictures!! You guys have such a darling family. I think it is so funny that we ran into you so often last month! And every time Claire had her princess dress on. Love it.
Time sure does fly by the older you get...really once you're out of high school. Crazy! I totally understand wanting to move on with your lives. We still have a little school left, but we're still so close to being done (the end of the year). Looking back it has actually flown by. But at the time it sure seemed like the end would never get here. I'm sure before you know it you guys will be moving on also. We'll miss seeing you guys in church. Have a great summer!
It all goes by SO fast. It is sad and exciting at the same time. I always wish my boys would just stay little and they never do :( I guess that is what makes life exciting. I'm anxious to move on as well. Sometimes its hard to have patience! Your family is SOOO cute.
Michelle You look so beautiful, I love your family pictures, things do happen for a reason, Hang in there you are AMAZING!
What a great post! I love that you always look for the good in every situation, even when its really hard! Thanks for always smiling and being so wonderful!! Cute pictures! AS always....you guys look great.
Hey guys, it has been a while. Hope all is well. We enjoyed the thought you left on this last post. Give the family a big hug for a us!
I am just catching up on blogs from forever ago so sorry for the belated comment. I so understand how you feel I am ready for a move and a change but for some reason life is keeping us where we are. Hopefully we can look back on the time and smile. Your family is beautiful and you look gorgeous, haven't aged a bit!!!
Post a Comment