I have been TERRIBLE at posting, and taking pictures. Every time we go somewhere we always forget our camera. Very frustrating especially when we remember that we forgot it when we are halfway to our destination!!!
School has started for Cameron. Ashlyn and Austin start on Monday. Here we go for another busy year I hope I can handle it. I'm especially having a hard time letting go of Ashlyn we are so close I'm sad, but she is way excited!! I'll post pictures later.
The summer went by way to fast and for the first time ever I have not looked forward to having my kids go back to school. I really just want them to stay at home longer, now that I say that I'll probably change my mind. I am going to try and enjoy one last weekend of fun before all three go back on Monday!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I agree, the summer has gone by WAY too fast! I'm just glad I don't have to send any of my kids off to school yet...I dread that day already.
I have the same feelings about Jailee going to school!!! We sure miss you guys up in Logan!! Hope all is well. I feel better after I peek at your blog. Love you guys!!!
Hello!! We have completely fallen off of the face of the earth, oh my! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! We need to get back up and see you guys soon! Tell the kids, hi, and make sure you tell Ashlyn to be good in school. Don't let the boys boss her around!
I am awful about taking pictures. I need to be better at that too. Hope school is going well for all of your kids. I will send Taylor off to Kindergarten next fall...can hardly believe it, but I don't look forward to it. I just wish they could stay small for a little bit longer. Wouldn't that be nice. :)
Post a Comment