Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slacker

So, I really don't think I'm going to get any better with my blogging. I just don't have much to post about, so I don't get motivated to do it. On the other hand I need to step it up a little, because I realize our blog looks quite boring with no new reads for forever!!!

School for the kids has already been going for little over a month now, whoa going to fast already. And they are all doing really well.
This is a picture of the sun one afternoon. It was red and looked so cool. And that's all I'm posting right now. Yep I know, kinda lame oooo I'll post again when I have a little more time. So hope you enjoy this little post for now!!!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey haven't talked to you for awhile and hoped everything was going okay! I hope Ashlyn is loving Kindergarten cuz' Tepaynga is!! Tell everyone hi for us! LOL

Julie said...

Hey, we'll take what we can get from you!! :)But I'd say you have lots you could post about!:).... That was crazy that one day the sun looked like this!!!! :)

Kristy said...

Hi Michelle!! I am glad someone else is a "slacker blogger" like myself! Hey I was wondering if you have your sister Angie's address? We are doing invites to my brothers wedding and we don't have hers. Thanks!!!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.