Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update about my birthday!

Okay, so here are some pics of my b-day. Jason surprised me by decorating my car while I was at mutual. He left the flowers and the balloons inside the car. That really made my night!


I just wanted to say Thanks to a sweet and wonderful husband who spoils me. I have had a good birthday today!! He took last Friday night off so we could go have my birthday dinner,because he has to work all day today, including tonight. I have mutual anyway so it's all good. I've had phone calls from my family too. I got the wii fit, (more of a family thing) or is it a hint J/K, a jewelry box, and a cute shirt. I don't even feel older, or should I say I don't look older. Probably never will look my age oh well.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle. Sounds like you got spoiled! You totally deserve it. I love gifts that benefit everyone in the family too. Hope you had a great day:)!

becky ward said...

happy birthday! and ya know...it's never a bad thing to look younger than you really are. (;

Lisa said...

sounds like you had a great 30th b-day! you'll have to bring the wii fit over to our new house soon! you'll have to teach us how it works. did you have a b-day cake?!

Kathy Rose said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. I'm glad that you had a great day. And what fun things to get for your birthday!! And no...you probably never will look your age. :)

Michele said...

It sounds like you had a good birthday. I love going to dinner with just the hubby. It doesn't happen very much but I love it.

Cami said...

I'm so glad you had such a good birthday! Your husband is so cute to do all that for you! You definitely will never look your age but I decided its a good thing :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad to hear you had such a good birthday. Happy Birthday!

Ryan & Keri said...

Happy birthday, Michelle! Glad you had such a special day! It sounds like Jason did some really fun things for you. And yea for dancing! Ryan and I love to do that. I'm glad that you guys had such a good time.