So I really am alive. I just don't have much to post about, at least not anything exciting that is. I have been waiting for a picture to be e-mailed to me from a stake adult dance that our stake had about 3 weeks ago. But I haven't received it, so I'm guessing our e-mail got written down wrong. (They were taking pics for free and then they were going to e-mail them to us).
Anyhow, Jason surprised me on a Thursday by telling me he was taking Friday off so he could take me to the dance. I have wanted him to take me dancing for a long time. That's just not his type of thing to do. I couldn't believe it, I was so ExCitED!!!! That Friday night came and we got our best dress on and went dancing. We went to one of the rooms at the stake center where they were teaching swing ( I think that's what it was). Once we felt confident about our SweeT MoveS we headed out to the dance floor. They had a live band too. I loved every minute of it, we laughed so much that night my face was sore. I should have worn steel toed shoes Jason was stepping on my toes a lot. Okay he wasn't that bad, I have to give him a hard time!! We enjoyed spending that time together doing something we haven't done since high school, it was well worth it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
How fun! Jason's such a sweetheart to you. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourself. Also, I'm glad you got to go to Florida to see your sister! That sounds like fun.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new pictures. They are awesome!
Sounds like you had fun!! We never go dancing either!
How fun! I'm jealous! I would LOVE to go dancing! We haven't been in SO long and it's one of my favorite things to do. :(
That is SO fun! We want to do that too-I think it would be a blast! I LOVE your blog and your family is so dang cute!
Oh man, I wish we really could have come! It sounds like it really was a blast. I love live bands! Maybe they will do another one..and then you and Jason will have to show us your SWEET MOVES! :) You guys are so cute! I am glad you were able to do this together!
i'm glad you two got to go out dancing! i took 2 social dance classes at BYU-I and don't remember much. you and jason will have to teach us your sweet moves! oh, and i sure hope you get your picture.
Oh that sounds like so much fun. I love to dance too but my hubby is not much of a fan.
That does sound fun! I don't remember the last time we went either! I'm glad you had a great time and I love your new look on the blog! So cute!
Post a Comment