Monday, March 2, 2009

Super Sat.

Wow, we just went to Salt Lake with the youth of our ward for our Super Saturday. It was a very busy day, but it was a great day!! We went to the Joseph Smith movie I highly recommend that to everyone it is a very touching and uplifting movie. Had a tour of the conference center, went to eat at Tucanos, rode the Trax, and then went to the Jazz game which they won!! Afterwards we stopped and got some frozen custard. By the time I got home I was totally wiped out. It was definitely a long, but great day. I enjoyed getting to know the leaders, and kids a little bit better. We had a couple of people that weren't able to join us (one of them a leader, she was out of town), but we know they were there in spirit. Thanks everyone for making it so much fun!!!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Wow what a fun youth activity! I love Tucanos too, it's one of my favorite places to eat. Too bad they are only in Utah.

Christina said...

Holy smokes- that's quite an activity. How fun!! Wish I was a youth in your ward:) You are so lucky to serve in the YW (even though it's tremendous responsibility).

Kristy said...

Sounds like so much fun!! We took our youth last summer to SLC and had a blast also...Such a good opportunity to get to know them better.

Jeni said...

I wish our schedule would have been different for me to attend! It sounds like everyone had a great time and it was a positive experience for everyone!

Julie said...

It was a GREAT DAY. I was so glad everything went well and the kids had a good time. It was fun being able to have you ride with me and getting to know you even better, just made me love having you in the presidency even more!! You're such a great person! I hope you know that! :)

Ryan & Keri said...

What a great time! I'm glad you had such a fun day with the youth--I miss them! And yea for sisters! Glad you could spend some time with her.

Katie Jane said...

That is a seriously full day!! Did you by chance hit Nelsons frozen custard? If so, I am extremely jealous!!

Benjamin William said...

Whats up yall? Sarah just gave me yalls address. This is awesome. I can't believe how big the kids are! Thats amazing. Get me your email and I ll hook yall up with my blog. Take care.