Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The best of times.

I have one thing I'd like to share that was very exciting this last weekend. Jason and I just celebrated our 12th anniversary on Jan. 24. It was GREAT!! We went to lunch, went ice skating after that (I fell once and just embarrassed myself, but it didn't hurt) and then Jason took me shopping I got a new outfit for church picked out by Jason it is very CUTE. And I got a few shirts. He also spoiled me with new earings. I LOVE him so much! He is so kind. He didn't want me to get him anything I had to at least get him a card so I did!!! Thanks so much to a wonderful Husband, Father, and especially friend. I love you more than words can express!!! We forgot to take our camera so their aren't any pics.

9 comments:

The Hammers said...

Wow! 12 years! We are getting old, aren't we. Only in age thought, not in mind. Happy Anniversary you guys!

Rana said...

TWELVE YEARS! You guys are ancient :D Can you believe it's been twelve? You both look as young as newly weds, but have the maturity of the twelve years, Great for YOU! You could look into living in Vernal they are so short handed for pharmacy people! WE'd LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

Kathy Rose said...

Twelve years! Wow! Happy Anniversary. Glad to hear that you had a great time celebrating.

Drew and Mariann said...

Congratulations! Amazing how time flies! Sounds like you had a great day!

kevin and angie said...

Happy anniversary!! That is so awesome, and I am glad you were able to celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

oh! Congrats on 12 years! That's so wonderful!! You two are such incredible people, I'm glad you got to have such a great time. I think we need a picture of this outfit that Jason picked out. Let's see his skills!

Jeni said...

Congrats to a cute couple! It is amazing how time flies when your with the ones you love! Brett and I just celebrated our 8th! You guys are up on us! You're old!

Julie said...

How fun!!! I can't believe you didn't get any pictures!! Especially of ice skating! I'm glad you guys were able to get away KID FREE and spend some time together! You deserve it!

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!! I hope things are well for your cute family in Texas. I bet the weather is a lot better there now than Logan would be!!!!!!