Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hubby Tag

I know, I know one more tag.
What's his name? Jason. How long have you been married? 12 great years. How old is he? 30. Who eats more sweets? I do, he doesn't do sweets very often. Who is a better singer? Me. Who is smarter? Definitely him. Who does the laundry? I do. Who pays the bills? He does.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Who cooks dinner? I do, and he does his share on the weekends. Who drives?He does when we're together.Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me. Who kissed who first. Probably me. Who asked who out first? He did, he was a major flirt. Who wears the pants? We both do. I tag anyone who wants to do this.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

if you see a picture on someone else's blog that you like, usually you can right click on the picture, save the picture on your desktop or somewhere easy to find on your computer, and then upload that picture like you would any other picture. hope that makes sense. you can steal my thankful thursday picture, 'cuz i stole it from another blog. you can also find more pictures by going to google.com click on "images" in the top left corner, and search for what you're looking for. i like to save the full version (size) of the photo and save that to use on my blog. you'll have to save the photo on your desktop like i explained before. Phew! that was a long explanation!

Megan said...

Hey, congrats on the anniversary! You've been tagged by me again. See my blog for details.

Lisa said...

yeah, my grandma had fun. she caught up with the rest to the family by reading their blogs and visiting with them on our webcam. we had homemade soup for dinner and a no bake cherry cheesecake for dessert.

Elise said...

Yay-- I found your blog! It was so fun to run into you guys!! We'll have to get together soon!

Kristi said...

Hey Michelle-
I read your post about your friends visiting from Texas and I guess I miss read it and thought you had moved. Sorry!!! I love Logan and miss it so I am a little jealous that you are still there. Are you still hoping to move away soon?

Christina said...

Looks like I've missed a few of your posts. Sometimes my thing doesn't show all the updated blogs...sorry. Looks like you guys are a great balance. Oh- and happy belated anniversary. January too, huh? 12 years!! Way to go!