Well, I'm definitely behind on my blogging. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It's been almost a month since our last post aahh! The snow brought much ExcIteMenT to our house. The kids were excited to go and play in it. Cole had his first experience with the snow. They all had a lot of fun.You know sometimes I wished I was a kid again. They get to have all the fun,okay we can have fun too, but I was a wimp and didn't want to brave the cold. It was good just watching. Of course with Cole we couldn't leave him unattended. And he had to come in earlier than the others because it was too cold!!! He wasn't happy with us, he wanted to stay out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
How fun! Do you guys like to go skiing? I've never been but hopefully I'll get to try it sometime. Maybe when my baby is a little older.
Well, I've been skiing before but that was when I was in high school. Jason snowboards, he hasn't been since high school either. We'd love to go again though, who knows when that will happen.
Post a Comment