Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas


Santa, found us.... We had a really good Christmas. The kids were happy and the parents were too. That's important you know. Santa spoiled us with some fun gadgets. Santa also spoiled me. He got me five pair of jeans, and a really cute jacket. Jeans scare me because they never fit right, I'm to short. These jeans however fit. A few just have to be altered length wise (imagine that). I was very impressed thanks sweety, I mean Santa. I also got bread pans, they were badly needed. The kids have had a good time being out of school and don't want to have to go back so soon. This holiday went way to fast. We hope everyone else had a good Christmas!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

sounds like you are all set with jeans, michelle! where did santa find them? we need to get together soon and play Wii. glad you had a good christmas.

Kathy Rose said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas....five pairs of jeans. Nice!! I have trouble finding jeans too, although, I wish that mine was for length reasons. :)

Ryan & Keri said...

So glad that you had such a great Christmas! Hope things continue to go well in the New Year!

Kristy said...

I am so glad you had a great christmas...it is very important that the parents are happy too! I am jelous about the 5 pair of jeans..I love jeans!

Bear said...

I love watching your slide shows. I see that Austin got Brislinger(or how ever you spell that), that's exciting! That's always exciting that your jeans fit right. I din't want to give Brent such a hard task of finding my jeans.

Rana said...

LIFE is so good isn't it Michelle, You look so good! I love your hair, 5 pair so jeans, smart hubby! I'm glad you had a fun suprise and got to see good friends, there are few things that compare to good friends huh?, I miss Logan, :D

Rana said...

OH, and I lOVE YOU FAMILY PICTURE!

Drew and Mariann said...

I have the opposite problem with jeans...never long enough. We sent you a Christmas card but it came back today. I must have an old address. Can you e-mail your new one to me? I'm SO glad you had a great Christmas! We got spoiled too. Santa must have thought we were really good. Boy do we have him fooled!! Ha Ha