Have you ever realized how much time and effort goes into a blog, I'm sure you all have. Needless to say I haven't been keeping up and being very faithful w/it. Sometimes I don't even know where to start. I'm still fairly new at the blogging world too, so I get a little confused/frustrated when I can't get things to work right for me. But w/more time and practice it will get better. On second thought, don't take my word for it because I can't promise that it will get better :).
Right at this moment I find it very difficult to blog. I have a little 13 1/2 month old baby boy that thinks he needs to be at the computer punching every button in sight. He isn't very happy w/me because he does NOT like to be told NO. He is so cute that it is hard to get mad at him. I just put him down for a nap much better now. Here is a pic of the little guy.








2 comments:
And you've added one since we talked last. Another boy, huh. I'm thinking boys are so wonderful! I can't believe you have 4 kids! You are a super-mom.
I miss talking to you at church! It seems like yesterday that you were pregnant and now your baby is a year old!? Where does the time go!
Jennifer Benson
Post a Comment