Monday, August 4, 2008

Do you ever wonder why life throws such big curves in the road? Well, we do.You see Jason has been done with school (as of now, possibly could go back in a couple or fewwww yrs)for four months and has applied to at least 80 yes, I said 80 jobs with nothing in return except we have chosen a candidate w/more experience yada, yada, yada. Well ya see, you have to start out somewhere, but no one is willing to give anyone a chance to start out. It's all about EXPERIENCE. So w/no luck after three months we figured we'd keep pluggin along same ole routine.A month ago he got a job offer (this is a long story so I'll make it short)he called to accept, they w/drew, the next night they called back re-offered. We accepted on the next day.Jason went to do all the required stuff than they said we'll we need you back next week,anyway it has been four weeks today, since they offered the job, and he just started it.(They wanted him right away supposedly).There's more to it, but I skipped over all the middle frustration.Anyway, we don't know what to think about this particular job,with all the run around we've been getting. So,we'll see if it works out or not.We know that if it is suppose to work out it will. Please wish us LUCK!

5 comments:

kevin and angie said...

School and JOBS can be so frustrating!! I hope that this job works out for you Jason! As frustrating as life gets the Lord always knows what is best, so things WILL work out one way or another. :) Is the job here in Logan?

becky ward said...

oh yes, that "experience" word can be very discouraging! i hope that this new employer works out and things start to run smoothly for you. keep on keep on!

Anonymous said...

We totally understand... We have the worst luck ever and we have had our share of hard times. It's crazy how we seem to get through it and all works out... just in time for something else to come up. I just have to remind myself that it's the way we handle the situation that really matters. Heavenly Father knows we can get through it... he never gives us anything we can't handle... but sometimes it just really sucks...lol I hope Jasons job works out to be just what you guys needing. I am sorry to hear about your brother in law, sounds like he was a great guy. Let me know if you need anything. We really should get together sometime.

Ryan & Keri said...

Jobs are frustrating things. We completely understand. I think that's why prayer is such an important process and faith. We hope all goes well with this new job. Keep us updated. What company is it for? And will you get to stay in the Valley?

Megan said...

You cannot move to that cold place!! We want you to stay closer. by the way I liked the bagpipe music!