I had a little idea in mind one afternoon and I thought boy, my kids would love me and think I'm the Coolest MOM..... at least I hoped they would think I'm the coolest, if I let them do something that I thought was fun when I was a kid. I let them slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag!!!!! Okay, now when I pulled the sleeping bag out they asked me what I was doing? I said well you'll have to wait and see. I was teasing them that I needed to wash it (in reality I really was going to wash it, but that doesn't matter). I sat, and down the stairs I went they got so excited and asked can we do it, can we do it? They had a blast and laughed a lot. The only bad thing about that is the carpet. It got a little worn down, but after a couple vacuumings it kind of fluffed back up. At least the kids had fun. Okay, I had fun too.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Okay Michelle, you ARE the coolest Mom!! That is so fun!! Growing up we had this large stuffed Mickey Mouse, but the only thing it was ever used for was riding down the stairs, good times!
how fun! I NEVER did that as a kid...I'm serious! My mom would have had a fit! I'd let Brian do it though. Too bad we don't have stairs.
You are the "Coolest Mom!" Sounds like your kids (and you) had a blast!!!
You are so the "Coolest Mom"! How fun!! I want to come play at your house! Sometimes, I get to zoned in on being safe and all of the mom duties--I forget what it was like to be a child.
Post a Comment