Thursday, August 14, 2008

THE JOB

So here you have it. I thought I'd better update everyone on the job thing. We will not be moving. Jason has a part-time job working in a pharmacy at a local grocery store. He is also working at the same job that he's had for the last year and a half. We are so grateful to the pharmacist that hired Jason on. He has the kindest heart and we are extremely grateful to him and the others that he will work with.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for a new job!! That must be hard to make such drastic decisions. Bummer your not coming back to Idaho, but it sounds like you guys like it there. That's awesome! So good to be in touch again. Your family is so cute. BTW- yes, we got our little boy. Mason was born May 29th. Oh how fun he is!!!!

kevin and angie said...

I am glad things have worked out for you guys, and better yet, you get to stay in Logan. YEA!! I was just looking at your pics, your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so great about Jason's new job. He will be able to get the experience that he needs. We are sad the you won't be coming to AZ anytime soon.